With your donation time, services or funds, you actively become part of our mission to provide victims of domestic violence with centralized access to public and private resources in a safe, secure, and private environment.
There are many things that you can do to support the family justice center and the victims that we serve:
- Make a donation to our center so we can help more people
- Follow us on social media and sign up for our newsletter to participate in events
- Start a donation drive using our FJC wish list
- Spread awareness and Invite us to your agency to give a presentation about the work that we do
- Juice Boxes
- Improvements, Family Fun Passes
NON-VIOLENT CHILDREN’S TOYS
DIAPERS & WIPES
Our centers can always use a bit of freshening up!
If you have larger household items that may be useful to our interview rooms or offices, please contact:
Katie Gilbertson at the Riverside Family Justice Center – (951) 955-6100 or email FJCInfo@RivCoDA.org
Monetary donations are also accepted!